[AfriNIC-announce] 3 days left to register for AfNOG-13 and AfriNIC-16!

Babusha Radhakissoon babusha at afrinic.net
Thu May 3 18:50:15 SAST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

Please note that the online registration for the AfNOG-13 and AfriNIC-16 meeting tutorials and plenary sessions (12 to 18 May 2012) will close on 5 May 2012 at 00:00 UTC.

Kindly note that you will be required to create an AfriNIC-16 meeting account to register for the event.

If you wish to register for a training and/or plenary session, click on the following URL:https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-16/?q=user/register

Kindly note the following:
a) Registration for our meeting is free of charge.
b) Arrangements have been made for visas to be granted on arrival. To obtain the visa on arrival, please note that it is a prerequisite to present the AfNOG/AfriNIC invitation letter as well as The Gambia Immigration clearance letter. To request for these letters, please fill in your details on the following URL:
https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-16/?q=content/travel-visa

For participants who wish to join us remotely, please note that the meeting sessions will be broadcast live between 16 to 18 May 2012. For more details on remote participation please visit<https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-16/?q=content/participate-online-1>

For more information about the meeting please visit the meeting website at:https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-16/or  contact us onmeeting at afrinic.net  .

We look forward to meeting you in Serekunda, The Gambia.

The AfriNIC Meeting Team

AfriNIC | 11th Floor | Raffles Tower | Cybercity | Mauritius
Tel: +230 403 5100 |Fax: +230 466 6758

http://www.afrinic.net/

Join us at AfriNIC-16 in The Gambia, 12-18 May 2012