[AfriNIC-announce] Appointment for AfriNIC seat on the NRO-NC/ASO-AC

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Fri Dec 11 22:06:34 SAST 2009

[Sorry if you are receiving this mail several time]

Dear Colleagues,

I'm pleased to inform you that the AfriNIC Board has appointed Alan
P. Barrett to represent our service region on the NRO-NC for a one
year term from 01 January 2010 to 31 December 2010.

We would like to congratulate Alan for the good job he has been
doing on the NRO-NC for the past years and wish him success for his
new mandate.

More about the NRO and the ASO can be found at:

http://www.nro.net/about/index.html
http://www.aso.icann.org/

Sincerely,

Adiel A. Akplogan                         Tel. +230 466 66 16
Chief Executive Officer, AfriNIC          Fax: +230 466 67 58
adiel at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net       sip: adiel at voip.afrinic.net