[AfriNIC-announce] Reminder: AfriNIC-11 - Final release date for accommation

stephanie stephanie at afrinic.net
Tue Oct 20 09:31:25 SAST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

AfriNIC would like to remind you that the registration is still open for AfriNIC-11,
being held at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dakar, Senegal, 21 - 27 November 2009, which is
hosted by ARTP (l'Agence de Regulation des Telecommunications et des Postes).

We wish to emphasise that the second release date for all the rooms at the
Radisson Blu Hotel, is scheduled for the 23rd October 2009.
We therefore strongly advise and encourage you to have your hotel bookings done prior
to this date so as to ensure availability and the AfriNIC discount rate.

Please visit our website for more details about the meeting and for registration:
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-11/index.htm

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact meeting[at]afrinic.net.

We look forward to your participation,
Sincerely,

Stephanie Moorghen-Bernon
Events Coordinator & Membership Liaison Officer
AfriNIC

--
AfriNIC - The African Network Information Centre
http://www.afrinic.net