[AfriNIC-announce] IMPORTANT REMINDER: WAIGF 2009 - Accra/ Ghana

Stephanie Moorghen-Bernon stephanie at afrinic.net
Fri Oct 9 09:07:22 SAST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

AfriNIC wishes to remind you that the 2nd Annual West Africa Internet
Governance (WAIGF) event will take place in Accra, Ghana, 14-16 October 2009
at the La Palm Royal Beach Hotel, hosted by the Ghana Ministry of
Communications.

Today is the final date to book rooms, ensuring the AfriNIC preferential
rates and availability.
As from close of business today, we will not be able to guarantee bookings.
So we kindly invite you to send us your request rapidly!

More detailed information and registration can be found at
http://meeting.afrinic.net/waigf/.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns and we look forward
to your reply.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Moorghen-Bernon
Events Coordinator & Membership Liaison Officer AfriNIC
Tel: (230) 466 6616