[AfriNIC-announce] REMINDERS: AfriNIC-11, Dakar - Senegal

Stephanie Moorghen-Bernon stephanie at afrinic.net
Wed Sep 16 15:22:44 SAST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

AfriNIC would like to remind you that the registration is still open for
AfriNIC-11, being held at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dakar, Senegal, 21 – 27
November 2009. This event is being hosted by ARTP (l’Agence de Régulation
des Télécommunications et des Postes).

We would also like to remind you that there is a chance to win an IPOD nano
for registrations received by 30 September 2009. The lucky draw will take
place during the meeting and therefore the registrant must be present.

We are also still accepting calls for presentations until the 30 September
2009. For more information please visit the:
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-11/call_for_paper.htm

For registration or more detailed information, please visit the meeting
website at:
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-11/index.htm

You are also invited to participate as a sponsor for this event. Sponsorship
information can be obtained at:
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-11/sponsorship.htm

A more detailed agenda and information will be provided to you at a later
date. We would like to encourage you to make your hotel reservations prior
to October 1, 2009 to ensure availability and the AfriNIC discount rate.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact
meeting[at]afrinic.net.

We look forward to your participation.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Moorghen-Bernon
Events Coordinator & Membership Liaison Officer AfriNIC
Tel: (230) 466 6616