[AfriNIC-announce] AfriNIC-11: Fellowship Announcement

Stephanie Moorghen-Bernon stephanie at afrinic.net
Wed Sep 16 14:49:38 SAST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

AfriNIC is pleased to announce that the fellowship selection process is now
complete and the following five applicants were selected to receive a
fellowship to attend the AfriNIC-11 Public Policy meeting which will be held
21-27 November 2009, Le Radisson Blu Hotel, Dakar, Senegal:

1. Mr. Graham Beneke

2. Mr. Isaac Kofie Robertson Danner

3. Mr. Ahuma Godfred Kodjo

4. Mr. Gabriel Latjor Ndow

5. Miss Irine Chepng'etich Misoi

Congratulations to the winners and we look forward to collaborating with you
in Internet development initiatives in the African Region.

Please be advised that fellowships will also be offered for AfriNIC-12 and
the community will be informed when the application period opens. We wish to
thank you all for your applications and interest in attending AfriNIC events
and we look forward to your participation!

For additional information about this event, please visit:
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-11/index.htm

Sincerely,

Stephanie Moorghen-Bernon

Events Coordinator & Membership Liaison Officer

AfriNIC

Tel: (230) 466 6616