[AfriNIC-announce] Call for Volunteer: 2009 Board Election/Nomination Committee

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Fri Mar 13 21:30:11 SAST 2009

** [Apologies for any duplicate mails] **

Dear colleagues,

During the upcoming Members Meeting in Cairo, 22 May 2009, we
will have to renew seats 3 (Southern Africa sub-region) and 4
(East Africa Sub-Region) of the AfriNIC Board of Directors.

According to our election policy, the election process must be
supervised by an Election/nomination committee composed of:

o 1 Member appointed by the board (From a non-open seat)
o 2 Member volunteers from the community (from two
different sub-regions other than the opened seat's region).

We are hereby calling for two volunteers to seat on the 2009
nomination committee. If you are interested, please send your
details with the following information:

Full Name:
Residence Address:
Affiliation: