[AfriNIC-announce] End of year lattency

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Mon Dec 15 08:14:21 SAST 2008

Dear colleagues,

Due to some end of year activities at AfriNIC, we would like
to inform you that there will be some delays in our response
this week (15-20-Dec-2008). We are sincerely sorry for the
inconvenience that this may cause, but be ensured that we will
do our best to attend to urgent requests and keep our 48h
reply commitment as much as we can.

Thank you for your understanding, and all the AfriNIC team wishes
you a very happy festive season.

Kind Regards.

Adiel A. Akplogan                            Tel. +230 466 66 16
Chief Executive Officer, AfriNIC             Fax: +230 466 67 58
adiel at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net          sip: adiel at voip.afrinic.net