[AfriNIC-announce] [AfriNIC-rpd] Call for volunteer: AfriNIC Policy Discussion Moderator Group (PMG)

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Mon Mar 10 21:00:27 SAST 2008

** [Apologies for any duplicate mails] **

Dear colleagues,

As announced a few days ago, the board has now ratified the
new PDP available at:

http://www.afrinic.net/docs/policies/afpol-pdp200707.htm

In order to implement this new policy we need to have the
Policy discussion Moderator Group (PMG) in place.

As a temporary measure, we are suggesting to setup an interim
MG that will do the work from now until the next face to face
meeting in Rabat (AfriNIC-8) where a formal PMG can be appointed.

We are therefore calling for volunteers to serve in the interim
RPD Moderator Group. If you are interested, please send your
details to members-contact at afrinic.net by 14th March 2008 at
18:00 UTC.

Kind regards.

Adiel A. Akplogan                            Tel. +230 466 66 16
Chief Executive Officer, AfriNIC             Fax: +230 466 67 58
adiel at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net          sip: adiel at voip.afrinic.net