[AfriNIC-announce] Call for Volunteer: 2008 Board election Nomination Committee

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Mon Mar 10 20:53:41 SAST 2008

** [Apologies for any duplicate mails] **

Dear colleagues,

This year, during the upcoming Members Meeting in Morocco,
4th June 2008, we will have the renewal of seats 5 (Central
Africa sub-region) and 6 (Indian Ocean sub-region) of the
AfriNIC board of Directors.

According to our election policy, the election process must
be supervised by an Election/nomination committee composed
of:

   o 1 Member appointed by the board (the CEO or one
     elected from the board - From an non-open seat)

   o 2 Member volunteers from the community (from two
     different sub-regions other than the opened seat's
     one).

We are hereby calling for two volunteers to seat on the 2008
nomination committee. If you are interested, please send your
details with the following information:

Full Name:
Full Address:
e-mail:

to members-contact at afrinic.net by 13th March 2008 at 18:00 UTC.

Kind regards.

Adiel A. Akplogan                            Tel. +230 466 66 16
Chief Executive Officer, AfriNIC             Fax: +230 466 67 58
adiel at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net          sip: adiel at voip.afrinic.net