[afrinic-discuss] Re: NRO at ITU Telecom World, Hong Kong, China

Dave Kissoondoyal dave at isoc-mu.org
Fri Dec 8 05:13:44 SAST 2006

Dear Staphane,

I don't think that there exist any hidden agenda to be pro ICANN or against
ICANN. The issue is that we, the technical people should have our opinions
voiced out and I can see the only way that we can achieve this is having a
common front. Nobody can deny that the open and transparent development of
the Internet has been possible thanks mainly because of the "Technical
People" and it is our duty to make sure that there is no diversion to this
"open and transparent future development" rule. The only way we can make
sure that this is the case is by being part of it, not outside.

Best regards

Dave Kissoondoyal
President, ISOC Mauritius
PIR .ORG AC Member
Director of IT - Teleforma Mauritius Ltd