[afrinic-discuss] Press release: AfriNIC and AfNOG sign an MoU with AAU

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Wed Oct 4 12:25:01 SAST 2006

Dear colleagues,

AfriNIC and AfNOG has signed an MoU with the African
Association of Universities. This is an outcome of the
meeting held by the Research and Education network
during the past AfriNIC-4 / AfNOG7 event held in Nairobi
last May.

This MoU is an important step in building a strong and
participative Internet community in our region. AfriNIC
and AfNOG will work closely with the AAU and any University
to allow the emergence of a strong and active research and
education network in Africa for more representation in
Internet development activities locally and globally.

We look forward a successful collaboration in this area.

Kind regards.

Adiel A. Akplogan           See you at AfriNIC-5 meeting in Mauritius
CEO, AfriNIC                27 November - 01 December
www.afrinic.net             www.afrinic.net/meeting/afrinic-5/