[afrinic-discuss] AfriNIC-5 registration is open

AfriNIC Meeting Team meeting at afrinic.net
Mon Oct 2 07:57:33 SAST 2006

Dear colleagues,

Registration for AfriNIC-5 meeting to be held in Mauritius from November
27th to December 1st 2006 is now open online at:

http://www.afrinic.net/meeting/afrinic-5/registration.htm

Due to the high tourism season in Mauritius during this period of the year,
we encourage you to register as soon as possible and book your hotel room
preferably before October 27 to benefit from the special rate negotiated for
the event. Note that you will need your meeting registration code to
complete the hotel booking form.

More Information on the meeting is available online at:

http://www.afrinic.net/meeting/afrinic-5/

We are looking forward to seeing you in Mauritius.

For any further information, do not hesitate to contact our meeting us at
meeting at afrinic.net.

Kind regards.

AfriNIC Meeting team
www.afrinic.net