[afrinic-discuss] Boardf Election: Message to the Community

Sunday Adekunle Folayan sfolayan at skannet.com.ng
Fri Apr 28 14:34:29 SAST 2006

ack MJE,

We have already captured your name, since ALevin posted the email. He was
kind to send the long email of bounces, including the support Emails.

To all members,

We can see the following nominees:

Souhern Africa Region :
1) Alan Levin (with a biography)
2) MArk Elkins
3) Leon de Fleuriot
4) Alan Barret

Eastern Africa Region

1) Brian Longwe
2) Timothy Kosone Kosolo

For those who who have nominated earlier and are not in the above list,
please do forward the mail again to board-nomination at afrinic.net. Kindly
use the format specified in "How to Nominate" below.

Grateful if this is sent before the end of the day.

************

How to nominate:
================

Nominations should be sent to board-nomination at afrinic.net
using the template below. Self-nomination is allowed
but it must be supported by at least two different people
either from or outside the nominee's sub-region.

-----------------------------
AfriNIC Board Nomination form
-----------------------------

Nominated by (full Name):

Nominee (Full Name):
Organization (or affiliation):
Physical address:
e-mail address:
Phone number:
Fax number:
Country and sub-region:

Brief statement explaining the candidate's
background and motivation (Not more than 500 words):

** You may want to add a picture
(it will appear with your details online)

Thanks.

Sunday.