[afrinic-discuss] Boardf Election: Message to the Community

Mark J Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Fri Apr 28 12:43:06 SAST 2006

Sunday Adekunle Folayan wrote:
> Dear Afrinic members,
>
> 1) At the end of the nomination period, we received only nominations
> for one candidate for
> the southern africa region. We (E-com) are also nominating the actual the
> members of the board from the southern and Eastern region as candidates.

Sunday - was that my name?

William proposed me - I just not sure it came through?

Seems I also have some local support (ie - some people bothered to post
supporting e-mails)

> 2) We will expect your reactions until April 28, 2006 and the list
> will be posted on the web by May 02, 2006.
>
> 3) The public comment will be received until May 10, 2006
>
> 4) The election will hold on May 17, 2006
>
> Thank you very much.
>

> Sunday A Folayan.

  .  .     ___. .__      Posix Systems - Sth Africa
 /| /|       / /__       mje at posix.co.za  -  Mark J Elkins, SCO ACE, Cisco CCIE
/ |/ |ARK \_/ /__ LKINS  Tel: +27 12 807 0590  Cell: +27 82 601 0496