[AISPC] Draft agenda

Alan Barrett alan.barrett at afrinic.net
Wed May 31 10:57:44 UTC 2017

> On 31 May 2017, at 13:03, Geert Jan de Groot <geertj at nsrc.org> wrote:
> so, who decided that parallel booking is ok?

I suggested that the highly technical IPv6 session and the highly political shutdown session could run in parallel because I expected them to draw different audiences.   The entire PC was OK with it.

> From: Douglas Onyango <ondouglas at gmail.com>
> I agree with Noah and Isatou. Further I think the PC needs to have visibility over the entire programme -- not parts.

I strongly agree on this!  Several things were scheduled without knowledge of the programme committee.

Alan