[AISPC] Draft agenda

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri May 5 16:30:00 UTC 2017

Hello,

I noticed pdwg is taking a whole day break to be continued on the last day.
Considering that people may be leaving early on the last day, I think it
may be good to conclude pdwg early that day (which means swapping with
Africa Strategy) since it doesn't look feasible to get a slot on the 1st of
June.

However if this is as per request of the Co-Chairs then I guess we just
leave it at that.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos