[AISPC] Draft agenda

Ashil Oogarah ashil at afrinic.net
Fri May 5 13:12:36 UTC 2017

Dear PC,

Note the deadline is Monday 8 May (CoB) for finalising the list of speakers to be included in the program so they have sufficient time to prepare.

Please send your comments asap.

I shall then proceed with informing speakers about the outcome of the selection process by Tuesday 9 May.

Thanks,

Ashil

Ashil Oogarah
Communications Team Lead
AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w:
www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

Join us for the Africa Internet Summit, 21 May to 02 June 2017