[AISPC] Re: Status Update on Presentations for AIS'15

Ashil ashil at afrinic.net
Wed May 6 07:34:51 UTC 2015

Hello PC,

New Updates on speakers' attendance:

Coppens will not be attending.

Micheal Grasf has confirmed his presence.

List updated:

> 1. George Michealson arriving on the 3rd (Y)
>
> 2. Tijani Ben Jemma (N)
>
> 3. Evans Vete (Y)
>
> 4. Dandou  Ntege (Y)
>
> 5. Sibiro (Y)
>
> 6. Majdi (Y)
>
> 7. Micheal Graaf (N)
>
> 8. Ian Muntari (Y)
>
> 9. Seyoum (Y)
>
> 10. Jouini (Y)
>
> 11. Seun Fakuda (Y)
>
> 12.Mongi Marzoug (Y)
>
> 13. Farell Folly (Y)
>
> 14. Bong (Y)
>
> 15. Joelle Mbuya (N)
>
> 16. Balthazar (Y)
>
> 17. Yves Mezan (N)
>
> 18. Bulanda (N)
>
> 19. Ajijola (N)

Ashil Oogarah
Technical Communications Writer/Editor,
AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w:
www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

Join us for AIS’15 in Tunisia
24 May - 5 June, 2015