[AISPC] Status Update on Presentations for AIS'15

Ashil ashil at afrinic.net
Tue May 5 10:38:12 UTC 2015

Hello PC,

We have received 19 confirmations of attendance so far following acceptance of presentation proposals.

Thirteen have submitted their draft slides  and I have just shared these with you.

I am following up on the remaining six which should follow.

Confirmed attendance - (Y) for slides received (N) for slides not yet received

1. George Michealson arriving on the 3rd (Y)

2. Tijani Ben Jemma (N)

3. Evans Vete (Y)

4. Dandou  Ntege (Y)

5. Sibiro (Y)

6. Majdi (Y)

7. Coppens N)

8. Ian Muntari (Y)

9. Seyoum (Y)

10. Jouini (Y)

11. Seun Fakuda (Y)

12.Mongi Marzoug (Y)

13. Farell Folly (Y)

14. Bong (Y)

15. Joelle Mbuya (N)

16. Balthazar (Y)

17. Yves Mezan (N)

18. Bulanda (N)

19. Ajijola (N)

Regards,

Ashil

Ashil Oogarah
Technical Communications Writer/Editor,
AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w:
www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

Join us for AIS’15 in Tunisia
24 May - 5 June, 2015