[AISPC] Results

Ashil Oogarah ashil at afrinic.net
Thu Apr 10 09:32:40 SAST 2014

Hello PC,

Please now let us make these presentations into panels where possible.

I have themed most of these presentations as below, so this might help.

For a start now, I am proposing the following groups:

Presentations 1 and 7

Presentations 2 and 5

Presentations 6 and 11

Presentations 9 and 10

Please send me your suggestions and inputs on grouping these presentations into panels.

Thanks,

Ashil