[AISPC] Programme

George Nyabuga george at afrinic.net
Thu Feb 21 16:05:25 SAST 2013

Hi Doc,

I thought I would keep the technical stuff out of the list as many of these will already be allocated time in the programme. But these can be included if we feel that we must do in this CfP. No problem with that whatsoever. I have just sent out another list a few moments ago with 12 items.

Many thanks.

George

Dr George Nyabuga                                                 Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Head, Communications and PR, AFRINIC           Fax:  +230 466 67 58
george at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net

Please join us at the Africa Internet Summit, Lusaka, Zambia, 9 – 21 June 2013