[AISPC] Programme

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Sat Feb 16 16:37:04 SAST 2013

On Saturday, February 16, 2013 12:45:00 PM Geert Jan de
Groot wrote:

> There is of course the afnog plenary, unless we decide
> not to have it (but I think we can't not have it, and we
> should have it).

The AfNOG plenary is a mainstay.

What we could do is have a general plenary where both
operational and political types meet. This could be the
opening and closing plenaries, which could be keynotes.

Then, on other days or at other times during the week, the
AfNOG plenary meeting, as well as breakout sessions could
take place, alongside the AIS ones (i.e., engineering and
political sessions going on side-by-side).

> I don't see more space for expansion.

This is my concern too, particularly rooming.

Mark.