[AISPC] Programme

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Sat Feb 16 11:28:42 SAST 2013

Hello Hisham.

Parallel sessions are obviously the best way forward, but
have a direct impact on rooming. This will be the biggest
issue.

We also don't want to get too many rooms and then have no
decent submissions; hence my concern about having enough
time to setup this format for this year.

The only places where I think we can converge all parties
are during the open plenaries, where there will typically be
keynotes that impact all interested parties.

After that, sessions can then breakout, even if there are
other plenary sessions going on, e.g., AFRINIC PDP work,
conference presentations of general interest, e.t.c.

Cheers,

Mark.