[AISPC] Programme

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Sat Feb 16 10:37:29 SAST 2013

Hi George.

My main question is do we want to have a single CfP for both
the operational and political submissions?

Personally, I think they should be separate, as it will be
harder to classify content as it comes in.

That said, an opening and closing plenary is in order.

The trick will be having rooms in which to allocate the
various submissions which have been deemed suitable for
acceptance. I foresee a potential squabble between
operational and political submissions fighting for space. We
will need to iron this out.

The CfP for the operational submissions is already with us,
and is long overdue. It would be nice for both CfP's to go
out at the same time, but we're already doing terribly for
time.

Mark.