[AISPC] Re: Africa Internet Summit 2013

Hisham Ibrahim hisham at afrinic.net
Thu Feb 7 23:15:21 SAST 2013

+1 to that.

Muchuki and I also put together the agenda for the Africa Operators day at AF-16 & 17

The agenda usually revolves around IPv6 and IP related technologies as well as peering and interconnection.

Both days were very well received and I am sure their input will be very valuable to the AIS program.

Regards
Hisham