[AfrIPv6-Discuss] [Webinar Series Registration] "Cybersecurity in the Digital Age: Safeguarding Africa's Networks"- on 7th December 2023 at 0900 UTC

Emmanuel Kweku Eshun ek.eshun at umat.edu.gh
Tue Nov 28 12:34:01 UTC 2023

Thank you for the invitation and I have registered for the webinar.
Have a great day. Regards
*Engr. Emmanuel Kweku Eshun.**PET, **MSc, MSc, BSc,,MIET-Gh*
*,MEMIEEE, MISOC, MIAENG, MDITTEI, MAFRINIC**Head, ICT Unit/*

*Senior Systems AnalystUniversity of Mines and TechnologyPost Office Box
237Tarkwa *

*Western Region GhanaOffice Tel:233-312320381*

*Mobile : 233-208908134*
*Email:ek.eshun at umat.edu.gh <Email%3Aek.eshun at umat.edu.gh>*

On Tue, Nov 28, 2023 at 11:36 AM susan.otieno <comms at afrinic.net> wrote:

> *(Apologies for cross-posting)*
>
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> You are cordially invited to register for the upcoming webinar titled
> "Cybersecurity in the Digital Age: Safeguarding Africa's Networks".
>
> *Date: *7th December 2023
>
> *Time: *9:00 - 10:30 UTC
>
> *Venue**:* Online on Zoom Platform.
>
> In the rapidly evolving digital landscape, Africa is experiencing
> significant advancements in technology adoption and connectivity. However,
> these advancements come with increased cybersecurity threats that can
> undermine the region's progress. AFRINIC, as Africa’s regional Internet
> Registry, plays a pivotal role in shaping the cybersecurity landscape.The
> webinar aims to address the challenges and solutions pertinent to
> cybersecurity in Africa by bringing together experts, policymakers, and
> stakeholders, the webinar will explore proactive strategies to safeguard
> Africa's networks and promote a secure digital future.
>
> During the webinar, you will:
>
>    - Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the complexities of
>    cybersecurity in Africa, including the challenges, solutions, and emerging
>    trends.
>    - Recognize the pivotal role played by AFRINIC in strengthening
>    Africa's cybersecurity framework, fostering a greater appreciation for the
>    organization's contributions.
>    - Be empowered with actionable insights, strategies, and resources to
>    enhance cybersecurity measures within their respective organizations and
>    communities.
>    - Be inspired to actively engage in cybersecurity advocacy, awareness
>    campaigns, and capacity-building activities, contributing positively to the
>    overall digital resilience of Africa.
>
> *Register for this webinar here
> <https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/7517011520000/WN_moU_u-bZTOa2xZx4C50bAg>
> *
>
> To find out more about our webinars, visit the AFRINIC Webinar Series page
> <https://afrinic.net/events/webinar-series>.
>
> *Note*: Please feel free to share this webinar series with your
> colleagues. Our events are open to the community to support Internet
> development in the African region.
>
> We look forward to your participation in this exciting webinar series.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> AFRINIC Communications.

UMaT
EMAIL DISCLAIMER

----------------------------------------**

***This
e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless
the context
clearly indicates otherwise, the property University of Mines
and Technology
(UMaT). It is confidential and intended for the addressee
only. Should you not
be the addressee and have received this e-mail by
mistake, kindly notify the
sender, delete this e-mail immediately and do
not disclose or use the same in
any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions
expressed in this e-mail are those of
the sender unless clearly stated as
those of the University of Mines and
Technology.*

*UMaT
accepts no
liability whatsoever for any loss or damages, however incurred,
resulting
from the use of this e-mail or its attachments**. **The
University of Mines
and Technology does not warrant the integrity of this
e-mail, nor that it
is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference. *

*For
more
information about University, please visit our website at **www.umat.edu.gh
<http://www.umat.edu.gh/>*