[AfrIPv6-Discuss] Need of help for scaning ipv6 block

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 10:59:59 UTC 2019

Hello Daniel,

  First, happy to tell you hello.

  Second, I just double checked the nmap network scannning and you are
right, it's supported now, when was added?. Actually if you google for
networking scanning IPv6 with nmap almost all pages mention it does not
exist. I have an old version of nmap with no support, I just install a
new one and guess what, it has the option:

nmap -6 -sP 2001:abcd:7002:4128:/64

  Wow, what a horrible option, hahaha, in theory scanning a single /64
must be around 30 years.

Thanks for the update.

Alejandro,