[AfrIPv6-Discuss] Need of help for scaning ipv6 block

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Sun Nov 3 15:03:44 UTC 2019

Hi Malick,

That’s somehow, one of the “advantages” of IPv6, that make it much more difficult.

If the operators and end-users are doing a good work, they will not be assigning neither contiguous prefixes, neither contiguous prefixes/LANs, neither contiguous hosts!

May be if you explain a bit more what you’re trying to achieve, we can give some ideas.

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet