[AfrIPv6-Discuss] Need of help for scaning ipv6 block

Malick K. ALASSANE alkomalick at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 14:50:11 UTC 2019

Good morning, everyone!
I'm doing a study on afrinic's IP address blocks. I didn't have any
constraints with ipv4 address blocks. The use of the zmap tool allowed me
to do a quick scan on all available IPV4 addresses. Unfortunately, i don't
know how to scan IPV6 blocks without taking a long time. Nmap, can help me,
but it could take several years to finish. Zmap or Masscan don't support
ipv6.
I would like to know if anyone has a solution to quickly scan ipv6 address
blocks to identify ipv6 servers that offer a service.

Thanks for your help!