[AfrIPv6-Discuss] SAFNOG-4/EANOG/tzNOG: 4 Days To Go!

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Thu Sep 20 02:17:04 UTC 2018

Hi all.

With just about 4 days to go until the 4th edition of the SAFNOG
meeting, in collaboration with EANOG and tzNOG, we are geared for an
exciting week in warm & sunny Dar Es Salaam.

The agenda will cover key topics for the region, such as:

  * Is Africa's continued telecommunications investment into Europe wise
    for the continent?
  * Data centre infrastructure development in the region.
  * What the recent IRR changes at RIPE mean for Africa.
  * The advances of IPv4 brokers into Africa, using AFRINIC very own
    resources in doing so.
  * e.t.c.

More details about the meeting, registration, venue and agenda at:

    http://www.safnog.org/

If you haven't yet, please register your attendance to join us next week.

We look forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers,

Mark Tinka
On Behalf of the SAFNOG-4/EANOG/tzNOG Organizing Committee