[AfrIPv6-Discuss] Is Your IPv6 Space Still Unannounced? =?utf-8?Q?Here=E2=80=99s_?=your chance to fix it!

Mukom Akong T tamon at afrinic.net
Mon Mar 26 14:18:42 UTC 2018

Thank you Nishal for the clarification.

Indeed, this is NOT going to be a training session. The objective is — your unannounced IPv6 prefix announced from your real network.

Any labs (GNS3, Docker, EVE-ng,  etc or even AFRINIC’s extensive testbed) will only serve for PROTOYPING as step towards making changes to the production network.

We assume (and it’s a pre-requisite) that anyone who qualifies already has a testing environment to use before deploying things into production (that’s if your network change policy requires that).

For those that have been selected, they’ll get personalised instructions about what to do to make it possible to implement the objective .. live on the network.

And for that reason, we are only looking for the people who are responsible for making network changes in their real networks.