[AfrIPv6-Discuss] corporate apathy

Saul Stein saul at enetworks.co.za
Fri Oct 28 10:51:44 UTC 2016

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks, but this is my point. You are saying that we need to deploy v6 in
order to not be left behind.

In this case, we have security people saying “if it aint broken I am not
going to fix” – people want technical reasons not things that will happen in
the future (yes – we, on this list, know that the future is now)