[AfrIPv6-Discuss] corporate apathy

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Oct 26 10:12:41 UTC 2016

This guy probably needs some good training and lot of additional info.

For example, he needs to know that the top 4 cellular providers in US already carry more than 60% IPv6 traffic (my guess is that it will be over 75% at the end of this year), so if he wants to keep going connected to Internet, he should deploy native IPv6 instead of translating or anything else.

Saludos,
Jordi