[AfrIPv6-Discuss] SAFNOG-3: Just 3 Weeks Left

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Fri Jul 15 05:03:42 UTC 2016

Hello all.

With a little over 3 weeks left to SAFNOG-3, the program is shaping up
to be very exciting. You can view it here:

	http://www.safnog.org/event-name/

If you are interested in participating in SAFNOG-3 as a speaker or
panelist, there are still a few slots left in the agenda. Kindly review
the details of the CfP and submit your talk at the link below:

	http://www.safnog.org/#callforpapers

Travel and hotel venue information about Windhoek, Namibia, can be found
here:

	http://www.safnog.org/travel-information

For the social events at this year's SAFNOG meeting, we have organized
welcome drinks from 1700hrs by the pool side at the hotel venue on the
7th August:

	https://www.safarihotelsnamibia.com/safari-court-hotel/

On the 8th August, an opening cocktail in the evening has been planned
for at Joe's Beer House:

	http://www.joesbeerhouse.com/home.html

Our closing social will take place on the 9th August, with a braai and
dinner at the hotel venue.

On the 10th August, a game drive has been prepared at the Okapuka Ranch:

	http://www.okapuka-ranch.com/main.html

All social events will be complimentary to our SAFNOG-3 delegates.

We look forward to seeing you in Windhoek.

Cheers,

Mark Tinka
On Behalf of the SAFNOG Management Committee