[AfrIPv6-Discuss] «Preparing for IPv6-only mobile networks : why and how»

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Thu Jun 2 14:39:45 UTC 2016

I don’t think NAT444 reduces cost even initially … You need to buy the boxes, you have more radio bandwidth used for the keep-alives, etc., even more power consumption.

It may be a case by case, for example if you existing network doesn’t support IPv6, or the majority of your uses doen’t have smartphones with IPv6 support, etc.

Regards,
Jordi