[AfrIPv6-Discuss] IPv6 adoption per country

Latif LADID [*The New Internet based on IPv6"] latif at ladid.lu
Sat Jan 23 09:14:31 UTC 2016

It seems history repeats itself in different scenarios. When the US wanted to join WW2, they had just cavalries with 1000s of horses, no tanks. They had to build a new army with tanks, ships and planes very quickly. The sad story is that US army had to kill 1000s of horses as they were becoming too expensive to feed.

This time ironically the horses are the users.

Latif