[AfrIPv6-Discuss] IPv6 adoption per country

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Jan 15 21:00:21 UTC 2016

Just to make matters simpler, the 2015 IGF had a "Best Practice Forum
Creating an Enabling Environment for IPv6 Adoption" that released a
very thorough document on the same. Find the link here
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums/2015-bpf-outs

The document was produced through a collaborative effort like what we
are trying here.
As we develop our own lessons learned, it would be great if we don't
re-invent the wheel.

Regards