[AfrIPv6-Discuss] IPv6 adoption per country

Latif LADID [*The New Internet based on IPv6"] latif at ladid.lu
Fri Jan 15 19:57:14 UTC 2016

I’ll join.

From: Stephen Honlue [mailto:stephen.honlue at afrinic.net]
Sent: Freitag, 15. Januar 2016 19:07
To: IPv6 in Africa Discussions <afripv6-discuss at afrinic.net>
Subject: Re: [AfrIPv6-Discuss] IPv6 adoption per country

Thanks to you all for your valuable inputs.
@Latif, I suggest we create a Google doc so that we can contribute openly then the example of those who deployed it already will be stated in that doc and their experiences share if they agreed.
If you are all ok then share here your Google accounts so that you ca be invited to contribute.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Latif LADID [*The New Internet based on IPv6"] wrote ----

This is a very crucial discussion and never late to have.

It would be good to write a couple of best practice deployment real African cases to show how other have done it. A couple of very good wasted examples that come to mind:

-          The Free university of South Africa is the ultimate and fantastic showcase deployed by Andrew Alston

-          The cross country ISP where Andrew works

The Afrinic board members should take the initiative to collect these showcases that are done by fellow African experts Africa.

I will provide you then with EU and Asian examples. Deal :)

Cheers

Latif