[AfrIPv6-Discuss] How to revive this initiative

Tandankwa STANLEY Fon stanleos2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 17:02:25 UTC 2015

Regards to All,Yes, we have to create the awareness and make the importance of v6 felt. Also, we should be able to identify the influential target public (which is what Afrinic has been doing perfectly well); through their trainings. However, at individual levels, we need to get this done. As it stands now in Cameroon, the government is beginning to consult the University Community on some technology affairs.  The University community in Cameroon to me is gradually becoming an influential targeted public.We can consider this.