[AfrIPv6-Discuss] How to revive this initiative

SamiSalih sami at ntc.gov.sd
Tue Dec 8 16:35:28 UTC 2015

Thank you very much Brice

We really need an AfriNIC Staff to facilitate this initiative,

I thik we need to give an update about the IPv6 Implementations is our countries, So if we can develop a platform to collect some KPIs
I will try to come out with some simple question to be answered by all of you

BR

Dr. Sami Salih
CEO, Sudanese Research and Education Network
President of SDv6TF
Mob: +249122045707