[AfrIPv6-Discuss] How to revive this initiative

Willy Ted MANGA willy.manga at auf.org
Thu Dec 3 15:49:38 UTC 2015

Hello ,

Le 03/12/2015 16:23, SamiSalih a écrit :

> Dear All,
>
> As said by AfriNIC CEO, this list is still alive but no staff
> member is dedicated to the task force so far
>
> so do we need a staff member to revive this list? I think yes.
>
> meanwhile I can try to organize some activities

It will be very appreciated , thanks in advance .

In addition I'd like to say that some people can and should report
about what has been achieved after they has received training and
stuff like that.
As an end-user, since 4 months I organise a little activity in my
country and I talk about it here [1]

More than a little training, the IPv6 network (through a HE tunnel)
built still exists and works perfectly so far.

Since last month I ask to my provider to give us native IPv6 . I'm
proud to say that in 2016 we'll use IPv6 address provided by our ISP
(CAMTEL).

What i want to highlight is that, everybody can raise awareness and
push forward IPv6 movement in his area. Even though you are and
end-user like me :)

1. https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/afripv6-discuss/2015/001814.html

- --
MANGA Willy Ted — Responsable technique régional
Afrique centrale et des grands lacs
Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF) | www.auf.org

Tél.Bureau:+237-222-23-97-45