[afripv6-discuss] Recording of the IPv6 training webinars (French 10-11/9, English 24-25/9)

Hisham Ibrahim hisham at afrinic.net
Wed Nov 13 11:20:24 SAST 2013

Dear all,

The recording of the two day (French and English) IPv6 training webinars are now available at:

http://www.af6tf.net/index.php/webinars

The webinars were attended by:
* 37 attendees for both days of the French webinars (74 in total)

* 33 for both days of the English webinars (65 in total)

I would like to thank everyone that participated and made the webinars a success

The topics on the webinar trainings can be found bellow.

Regards
Hisham

Begin forwarded message: