[afripv6-discuss] Google suddenly coming over v4?!

Andrew Alston alston.networks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 12:51:20 SAST 2013

Hi Nishal,

Actually in this particular case, my emails to this list and to the contacts
provided on here were rather helpful.  Google-ipv6 at google.com may also be
helpful, but I have to say, my experience with the technical world has often
been one of finding the contacts and dealing directly (yes, I know process
people are about to shoot me for saying that).

Andrew