[afripv6-discuss] What have you done for IPv6 lately, since the 1st of January, 2013?

Latif LADID ("The New Internet based on IPv6") latif at ladid.lu
Wed Feb 20 19:31:52 SAST 2013

I do receive a lot of requests from African engineers enquiring about how to
connect using a tunnel.

I would recommend that a tunnel server is installed somewhere in Africa
(Afrinic or University of Free State) sponsored
by one of our known friends or even in each country to scare the main
telecom operator when you reach 10,000 subscribers :-)

You need to have all chances on your side. Time will tell.