[afripv6-discuss] Another hurdle to v6 deployment

Andrew Alston alston.networks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:15:06 SAST 2013

Hi SM,

Again though, that's a technical viewpoint.  We talk about convincing
managers to go v6 and propagating this up to the chain.  If the managers
know you are running spam blocklists on v4, and you tell em you're doing it
without those on v6, they get edgy and aren't gonna be inclined to it
happen.  This isn't a technical issue, it's one of perception within large
organizations.

Andrew