[afripv6-discuss] What have you done for IPv6 lately, since the 1st of January, 2013?

Victor Ndonnang ndonnang at nvconsulting.biz
Tue Feb 19 08:45:57 SAST 2013

Hi Hisham,

Let me jump into this interesting discussion. I agree with, more
awareness work has to be done to improve adoption and effective
deployment of IPv6 in Africa. There are 02 IPs in Cameroon with IPv6
blogs but not IPv6 connectivity is offered to end users yet...Because no
customer is asking for it.

We have been awareness work in Cameroon with the Project "Impact Ipv6"
(http://www.impactipv6.net/ ). We will continue this year and one of our
goals is to host our project web site locally on an "IPv6 ready" server.

Will keep updating.
Best regards,
Victor Ndonnang.