[afripv6-discuss] A note about Yahoo

Hisham Ibrahim hisham at afrinic.net
Thu Feb 14 10:59:33 SAST 2013

Hi all,

About finding the right person to contact, most of the big content providers and even some of the the major ISPs now have designated IPv6 program managers.

In Yahoo's case that would be Jason Fesler <jfesler at yahoo-inc.com>, he was the one leading yahoo's IPv6 day and IPv6 world launch efforts.

Thank you Andrew for pointing out that issue with Yahoo and please if anyone on list finds any similar issues share with the list and the v6 program will try to identify the person in charge,

and try to have that issue prioritized.

Regards
Hisham