[afripv6-discuss] A note about Yahoo

Andrew Alston alston.networks at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 14:49:17 SAST 2013

Hi John,

I only wish I knew.  I've escalated this on behalf of one of the South
African universities 4 times now, and they themselves have attempted to
escalate it as well.

Yahoo doesn't seem like they give a damn sadly :(

I will talk to a few more contacts there and do some more begging and
pleading.

Thanks

Andrew