[afripv6-discuss] A note about Yahoo

John Hay jhay at meraka.org.za
Mon Feb 11 14:46:05 SAST 2013

Hi Andrew,

It looks like this is still not fixed? If one go to www.yahoo.com, you
get redirected to "http://za.yahoo.com/?p=us" and that reply with
"Your requested URL was not found."

If you look at the source, it looks like this:

##############
<HEAD><TITLE>Not Found on Accelerator</TITLE></HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="white" FGCOLOR="black">
<FONT FACE="Helvetica,Arial"><B>
 Your requested URL was not found.</B></FONT>

 <!-- default "Not Found on Accelerator" response (404) -->
 </BODY>

So how does one go about getting Yahoo to fix it?

John
--
John Hay -- jhay at meraka.csir.co.za / jhay at FreeBSD.org